Carbon Fiber Needed

08GT500

Reaction score
Hello I seem to be having allot of trouble finding the carbon fiber window switch covers and the carbon fiber door handle bezels for my 2008 gt500. I know their out there I've seen photos of them. Somebody plz help me find where I can buy them I really need them to complete my interior

08GT500

Reaction score
Carbon Fiber Needed!

Hello fellow mustang people, I'm having a major issue trying to find the Carbon Fiber Window Switch Covers, (The real carbon fiber ones, not the fake stickers) and also the Carbon Fiber Door Handle Bezel. I've seen them before so I know their out there. If anybody could help me find a place or person to buy them off of I would greatly appricate it. And would even consider compensation for their time.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
dont post this multiple times in multiple sections, especially our much beloved TECH sections.

This is not a technical discussion about your car. its looking for parts, read the rules or leave

rocky61201

forum member
Reaction score
Amazing you can search the internet and find S197forum.com but you can't find American Muscle.com

When it comes to interior stuff, if they don't sell it, it probably doesn't exist.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh for fucks sake....

Moved, consolidated and deleted

Read the posting rules in your welcome PM

Last edited:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Amazing you can search the internet and find S197forum.com but you can't find American Muscle.com

When it comes to interior stuff, if they don't sell it, it probably doesn't exist.

Actually, their interior selection sucks.

OP, try Tru Fiber.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back