Changing it up

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Doing a few little things to the cars exterior. I am happy with its performance and all the bolt ons I have for now.

Blacked out wheels, emblems, the front pillars. Got 4 new 275/40/18s yesterday. I have OEM headlights, OEM Turn signals both about to get smoked along with OEM fog lights. Got yet another front lip from CDC to paint GT/CS style asap. Car should look nice! Here she is as of today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375136826.673864.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375136839.652100.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
sounds good man

I smoked out the oem fogs, and did the 2 tone chin. replaced my clear corners w/ black back ground. I may do the black like you did on the pillars. nice touch.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody! Yes Brian! I'm contemplating Cams... :( lol..

sounds good man

I smoked out the oem fogs, and did the 2 tone chin. replaced my clear corners w/ black back ground. I may do the black like you did on the pillars. nice touch.

Thanks bro! How much was it to get the chin spoiler painted two tone?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Well, I got a good deal because it was a friends employeer. But it looks like all they did was sprayed the redfire. Masked off the redfire and sprayed the flat black. So taking it down the highway once, the black is not durable enough to hold up. So it looks like it has measels.

Heres a cell pic of my slight changes.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm always on the fence about getting rid of my Pentars, but whenever I walk to my car I just cannot bring myself to do it.

Need to get some black lug nuts on that thing!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back