Cheap LED alternatives

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I just ordered some LED Switchbacks for the front turn signals. I dislike the yellow bulbs

Switchbacks : $35
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Switchback-...ash=item33aeccfced:g:KkAAAOSw1S9WelMP&vxp=mtr

Reverse Light: $15
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181867898903?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

LED interior Map, vanity, trunk $10
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171645490821?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Considerably cheaper than others I've seen. Just passing it along.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Have you put them in? I wonder if they cause a fast indicator.

I think they do. I think all of them do unless you use an in-line resistor. I went cheap, incase the galloping indicator noise and my OCD collide I'll just toss them on the shelf and only be out $35 vs. $60 or $70. I just ordered them so they should be here..........uh.....next week......unless JDM or Lethal is shipping them then all bets are off..:roflsquared:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'd still go to amazon over fleabay any day of the week. Find prime listings, have in two days.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
The last 2 orders I've done have been thru Fleabay. I've always got my stuff sooner than listed (and for free) and have never had an issue, believe it or not. I don't do business with anybody with less than a 98% seller rating.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
The last 2 orders I've done have been thru Fleabay. I've always got my stuff sooner than listed (and for free) and have never had an issue, believe it or not. I don't do business with anybody with less than a 98% seller rating.

That's good to know! I try and follow that same buying trait.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I picked up some red LED for my rear quarter panel lights, whatever those are called off eBay. Arrived without issue in a few days. The trick with eBay is to make sure it is a US-based seller, with good positive feedback as mentioned. I picked up my interior LED (map) from Amazon.

GTX86

forum member
Reaction score
^Wow that makes a huge difference. LEDs are one of those things I don't really realize I need until I see stuff like that lol.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
No lie, I really did get my Diode Dynamics LED interior and reverse lights from...you guessed it, Lethal, for less than the prices Ultra listed. Albeit, not by much. I think it was right at $20 shipped for the two interior lights and the two reverse lights.

It was during a recent sale they had going (BF, maybe?).

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its not top secret, its just i dont want to be blamed if something goes wrong lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back