4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
is it jsut me or is ur shaker chrome in that pic haha

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Polished aluminum. It was too pitted to chrome. When I get bored with it I'll have it powdercoated. Probably krinklecoat black but I'll leave the fins natural.

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Polished aluminum. It was too pitted to chrome. When I get bored with it I'll have it powdercoated. Probably krinklecoat black but I'll leave the fins natural.
So, the shaker is Al? I thought that was plastic?

BTW - I have been thinking for years (about 20) that it would be really cool to paint a mustang flat black like that, but really finish off the sanding so it was clean uniform and then put some glossy black stripes on it...

I have seen some of the motorcycles now have paint textures like what I want, but I have heard they are a bitch to keep them looking nice - can't wax them!

G.T

Reaction score
beautiful..
although it's riding like a monster truck on these wheels, i'd lower it and stick smaller rims on it :)

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he has plenty of ground clearence when he decides to go off road or when the next flood comes--he will be ready.

travelers

Reaction score
beautiful..
although it's riding like a monster truck on these wheels, i'd lower it and stick smaller rims on it :)
You mean that's not a 4WD!!!! Thought some one found one of the old 4WD conversion form years past.:clap::clap:

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Yeah, that coupe is seriously jacked. Just to tell you how backwater my town is. When I was in high school, a guy slapped a 66 Mustang Coupe body onto a International Scout frame. He was so clever he even pinned the secondaries wide open all the time on the carb to get extra horsepower. YIKES!!

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I hope you let him know hes a dipshit for making a stang look like that

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back