Check out this fuel system! Ford GT/GT500 pumps what??

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a few pics of the new fuel system we're working on with Fore Precision works.

The system is a returnless style fuel system which uses a new Fore Precision Works triple pump hat. The hat houses up to 3 pumps. The current configuration that we're testing is the dual pump setup which will be using our new Lethal275 fuel pump. The new pump for anyone who missed our other thread we believe to be the most powerful, highest flowing returnless pump on the market at this time.

Here's a few pictures of the Lethal275 pump next to the well known Ford GT pump.
lethal2751.jpg

lethal2752.jpg

As you can see it's quite larger. Not only in diameter it's also 1" longer then the Ford GT pump. It also draws less amps then the Ford GT pump. We're looking to be able to support 800rwhp with 2 pumps using the stock GT500 FPDMs, Fuel lines and rails without any external voltage boosters (Was that politically correct for everyone? :dunno2:)

Here's a shot of the fuel hat assembled with the 2 Lethal275 pumps.
lethal2753.jpg

As you can see this assembly is one trick piece. It's cnc machined out of billet aluminum and comes all pre-wired to run up to 3 pumps. It's also setup to run an OEM level sender and uses a OEM style educator system to draw fuel from one side of the tank to the other just like your stock assembly does. This means that your fuel level will always read accurate so there's no need to worry about running your tank dry. One of the most important features of this setup is that it connects to your stock fuel line with the same OEM connection that's used to connect the stock line to the stock fuel assembly. You can see that connection at the top of the assembly. So all OEM function is retained. Here's the best part. It's upgradeable. Not only can you upgrade this hat to use dual -6an outlets for aftermarket fuel lines you can actually run a 3rd -6an outlet. That means you can use this same hat with the stock lines and 2 pumps as well as run it with aftermarket lines in a dual or triple pump configurations. No other fuel component on the market offers these types of options.

Testing will be done next week and we'll be sure to post up the results.

Jared

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I really like your fuel set ups, I've drooled over one for a while. Soon enough though! Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Boozshey

Reaction score
That Foreprecision hat is so bad ass I wish it could be seen while it's installed.. haha

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
and I bet you dont need a BAP..... :lol:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I want to go with a return system. If I went with two Walbro 255lph pumps, with 80lb injectores and a #8 line to the front with fore y-block and fuel rails, how much rwhp would that support?

I really like this setup because you have room to grow and add a third pump if needed.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I want to go with a return system. If I went with two Walbro 255lph pumps, with 80lb injectores and a #8 line to the front with fore y-block and fuel rails, how much rwhp would that support?

I really like this setup because you have room to grow and add a third pump if needed.

You should be able to support about 850rwhp on a supercharged application with 2 Walbro GSS342's in a return style configuration.

The third pump should be able to support 1200+rwhp.

Hope that helps.

Jared

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
What's the price looking like for a 2 pump non return set up? Power wise what's the point where its critical to make the swap to a return?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back