China Freight DA + BlackFire = POP!!!!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
It's actually the Harbor Freight DA doesn't do the OPM's of a PC or a Flex, hence it won't give as good of a correction.

I believe HF now finally released a new DA to fix this issue within the last month.

How can you tell the difference between the old one and the new and improved one?

I almost bought one a couple of weeks ago after reading this thread, but at the last minute decided to wait a little longer to see if they put it on sale. Of course, I had my 20% off coupon! LOL

I'd love to have one of the nice, high dollar ones, but for no more than I will be using it, I just can't justify the coin. I think the HF will do me just fine.

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
How can you tell the difference between the old one and the new and improved one?

Get the wheel spinning full speed, then put your tongue on it. If the wheel stops, you have the old one. If you need an ambulance, you've got the new one.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmao::chainsaw::crazy:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score

I almost bought one a couple of weeks ago after reading this thread, but at the last minute decided to wait a little longer to see if they put it on sale. Of course, I had my 20% off coupon! LOL

I'd love to have one of the nice, high dollar ones, but for no more than I will be using it, I just can't justify the coin. I think the HF will do me just fine.

it should have a higher rpm/opm listing

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
That was Seer getting into the OPM. The reason this is important to him is because he runs a business detailing cars. When you can cut time simply by using a different piece of equipment that equates into reduced cost which in turn leads to increased profits. To him this is important. To me I didn't want to spend the initial money getting the buffer when I'm only going to use it a few times a year where as he will also use it pretty much daily. He can warrant the higher expense where as I cannot.

yep, spot on.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back