Cigar smokers

05GT3V

Reaction score
A friend of mine recently introduced me to my new bad hobby. What started out with a Drew Estate Copper label and a beer turned into a 40 piece humidor filled with Man-O-War Runations, Alec Bradley Tempus', Cameroon Nubs, Padilla Signature 1932's, 5 vegas, Rocky Patel decades, and Nica Libre 1990's.

So far the Alec Bradely's, the Man-O-Wars, and the Cameroon's are my favorites.

What's everyone else smokin???​

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Im a fan of a good cigar, but I wont lie I usually cheap out with a decent quality smoke that IMO tastes great. My favorites are Acid cigars. good quality, great taste, pleasure to smoke

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
+1 on the Acids as I really like the Kuba Kuba's. Another one in the same smooth/flavorful category is the Drew Estates Java. When I actually smoke a more traditional cigar, H. Upmann Maduro reserve is right up there as one of my favorites.

badgt06

Stratafortress
Reaction score
Ever tries a Don Pepin Garcia? His goal was to emulate the Cuban cigar without using Cuban tobacco. Great flavor and a decent price. I like those over Monte cristos

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I have had the pleasure of smoking a cuban once. it was incredible. I might have to check out that Don Pepin Garcia.

jcwatson.doc

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of a great smoke. I've had Cubans. Got them when I was deployed overseas. Good, but not my favorite. I do love the Acid "Dirt". Great taste and very smooth. Most of the other Acid cigars are a pleasure also.

Aren't Acid brand actually by another company? I forget which. But I think that are made by Drew Estate?

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of a great smoke. I've had Cubans. Got them when I was deployed overseas. Good, but not my favorite. I do love the Acid "Dirt". Great taste and very smooth. Most of the other Acid cigars are a pleasure also.

Aren't Acid brand actually by another company? I forget which. But I think that are made by Drew Estate?

Yep. Acids are made by Drew Estates.

WhiteKnightGT

forum member
Reaction score
Oliva Master Blend is hands down my favorite cigar ive had, incredibly smooth yet stout, and the cigar lasted me an hour and a half...i highly recommend it, cigar.com has them for under $12 so not a great price but if your just after a weekend smoke its definitively the way to go!

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
For those who maintain a home humidor, you really need to invest in one of these Le Veil electronic humidifiers or something similar. I have struggled for several years with trying to keep mine at 70% (especially in the drier, winter months) and this unit works great. No more dealing with gel packs!
Installed a week now and is maintaining a steady 70%... my cigars are super moist and smoke perfect. Well worth the $80 investment and now I can order full boxes of cigars without worrying about them drying out.

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
TC_952145_ET002769_0

Last edited:

Downstream5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I kinda smoke cigars every now and then. Im not real big into them but might have a site for yall who smoke them a lot famous-smoke.com its kinda like a whole saler of cigas

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wanted to bump this as I recently got a humidor for Christmas and have about 25 cigars in it. But I keep getting mold on my humidifier . I know I need to get a much better one but don't want to spend 80-100 bucks on one. I'm thinking about pick up one of the crystal ice jars and trying that out. I just don't want my cigars to go to waste

Feffman

forum member
Reaction score
My regular is the AVO #3, but it's a bit pricey around $15. Arturo Fuente is hard to beat for a quality, reasonably priced cigar, but each person's smoke preference is very individual.

Feff

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
I wanted to bump this as I recently got a humidor for Christmas and have about 25 cigars in it. But I keep getting mold on my humidifier . I know I need to get a much better one but don't want to spend 80-100 bucks on one. I'm thinking about pick up one of the crystal ice jars and trying that out. I just don't want my cigars to go to waste

Sounds like your humidor is getting too mosit. Do you have a hydrometer to monitor the humidity as you need to maintain 70%? Mine was all over the place until I made the investment in the Le Veil humidifier, especially during our dry WI winters. With the money I spend on cigars, this investment ensures they will ever get ruined.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Everyone on a cigar forum i looked ar said to get the beads. Im going to try that and see how that goes . Just dont wanna drop alot coin at the moment.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back