Circle D

Circle-D

Reaction score
A CDS update - We are offering $100.00 off your next Circle D Specialties torque converter through a Facebook promotion. Need some help with your 60' - we are here to help. Check it out. Let me know if I can answer any tech questions, you can always send me an "Ask Chris" or call me at the shop if you need me.

http://www.facebook.com/circleDspecialties

Chris

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Pretty tempting right now! I need to wait atleast a month of owning the car haha

fiveoh

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty tempting right now! I need to wait atleast a month of owning the car haha

You got an auto! Nice! What are your plans for it?

Great deal on a circle d. I'd be all over this if I was looking for a converter.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
You got an auto! Nice! What are your plans for it?

Great deal on a circle d. I'd be all over this if I was looking for a converter.
Plans will be a centri blower come tax season with the basic bolt ons. Currently needing to do exhaust but a converter is tempting since it's good for about .5 of ET

Coyotetivct

Reaction score
If you are going Centri get the converter now. The quality is top notch and it is not a bad install. The tranny comes out pretty easy in these cars.

The Three passes I made in my car for FunFord the 60's were dead on 1.58, 1.603 and 1.602.

You can take advantage of the weather with the converter/gear for so low elevens!

2012GT

forum member
Reaction score
How does the Circle D TC change the daily drivability of the car? Passing traffic (30-40/ 50-55 punch), city driving MPG, etc ?

Coyotetivct

Reaction score
How does the Circle D TC change the daily drivability of the car? Passing traffic (30-40/ 50-55 punch), city driving MPG, etc ?

I don't even know it is there. 50-55 mile punch it does the samething down shifts and hits hard. Mileage I have gotten 18-20 through the city; Now of course that is just casual driving. I think someone posted about a whine they heard, however, I am not having that issue.

When you see the stock converter and put the circle D next to it, you will ask yourself why didnt I do this sooner.

The 60' s were also right on the money. First three passes 1.58, 1.602,1.604.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back