Classic Car Section

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
Would like to see a classic Ford section so guys can share their restoration process.

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
^ There's also other Forums that exclusively focus on Home Improvement, So what's your point.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe a poll would prove you wrong? Besides, isn't this a way to grow the forum?

No, I have a hard time believing it will be within the focus of the forum. My hint was in the name of the forum; S197 being the platform code for the 5th generation. I will of course leave it up to the admins.

I do enjoy a good restoration project though.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Point taken. Goes to show how much I check out that subsection: close to never.

mustangted

forum member
Reaction score
right . lets create another sub section that nobody will read. and yes i also own a 66 coupe but i go to a forum, vintagemustangs.com for that car.

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
^AHH! Don't want us stealing clientele! LOL. I'm a member there too, maybe it's time to put it under one roof and expand horizons.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
this is a forum for the s197 style mustang. a good majority of the owners of these cars also own homes. that warrants a home improvement subforum. i would say less than 5% own classic mustangs. hence, no need for a classic resto subforum. you are already a member of a forum dedicated to classic mustangs. why bring here what you can see there? you want to start a resto thread, go do it there.
please, from now on, remove your head from your ass before you try using it.

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
^That would be better than HOME IMPROVEMENT!:LMAO:F*ck, I'm going to get banned for this!:hittheglass: Does Home Depot sponsor this site?

Last edited:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I dunno why the hell that section is here.

FlyByNight

Banned
Reaction score
^I'm just as baffled, doesn't sound very hardcore. Now that Politics section, I could really start some shit there. Maybe I could start a thread about me and my journey to become President! I'll show all these F*ckers that keep giving me a red dot!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back