CMDP Install

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Delete Plate Install

The only difference from these instructions is you do not need to disconnect the fuel lines. Pull out the injectors and flip the complete harness from the passenger side to the drivers side laying it upside down out of the way. Now pause for the mandatory beer before continuing.:beerdrink:

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
So the delete plates added 10hp? I was always under the assumtion they didnt really add much.

refluga

Reaction score
A few claimed hp and according to others (if you believe it) - the safety of the oem butterflys not breaking off and falling per the pic that is floating around the forums.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I'll put it this way, from doing delete plates and UDP i went from 13.1@106 to 12.80@108 all in the same weather, on my same street tires. No, it wasn't that i drove it better.. My car is an automatic..

refluga

Reaction score
I should have noted that I put them on my car and although not a big difference like LT's I'd put them on again.

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
Love this site. Used this DIY to install my CMDP's this weekend. Literally took about 45 minutes taking my time.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for this, I'll be using this in a future for sure.

LegendLives

Reaction score
I installed mine about a month ago, the Steeda billet ones. I bought them used here and saved a bunch. I really couldnt tell on the butt dyno but maybe the dragstrip will tell me.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Huh...that's located at 2005stang.com and it's down. Maybe Tony (owner) can shed some light if he sees this thread. That's where my gallery is as well and I can't get in (see link in my sig).

05roush0090

forum member
Reaction score
What happened? Just tried the link and was sent to another site that was full of only advertisements no write up?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back