Cobra Jet rear suspension

STEVEB

Reaction score
I building a 2005-09 Body in White from Ford racing and I 'm looking for rear suspenion advise, I'm keeping the car a stock style rear suspension. I've searched CJ rear suspesion through the forums and I haven't found my answer yet so here's the question.
Has anyone swapped the entire CJ rear suspension kit into their cars, and if so, did it work as well as you thought it would.
I would like to use as many of the Cobra Jet parts as possible.I already have the 08 exterior kit, the 9" rear axle assy, springs, front and rear wheels and the pushrod motor mount, upper and lower rad hoses and rad are on the way.
Thanks
Steve

STEVEB

Reaction score
It bolts to the lower control arm extension brackets.
I guess my question should have been, is this kit a good investment when compared to all the other suspension parts that are out there, this will be a dedicated drag car, absoulutly no street time at all.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Steve, out of curiosity...is there a particular reason you want to stick with the CJ rear suspension?

Are you referring to the kit, in the link above for $1519? That's a pretty good amount of money for the components included.

If you need any help, or have any questions about your suspension let me know.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
is this kit a good investment when compared to all the other suspension parts that are out there,.

As you probably already know, pretty much every aftermarket modification done to these cars is far from an investment.

As far as investment, for the performance you will gain....our same kit as the one listed, is almost half that price. That same $1519 kit through most other "well known" reputable suspension companies, is substantially cheaper and more then likely works the same or better.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I agree, I'd think you could build a similar setup for less.

Our same kit:

ARB with hardware
Lower Control Arms
Adjustable Upper Control Arm
Upper Mount

Comes right in at $894.

Throw in the relocation brackets, panhard bar, and a few other parts and it still comes in at quite a bit less.

STEVEB

Reaction score
Actually I've got your front k member and adjustable lower control arms for the front allready, beautiful parts by the way.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Actually I've got your front k member and adjustable lower control arms for the front allready, beautiful parts by the way.

Thank you, we love hearing that.

If there is anything I can do for you, let me know.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back