Collant Hose for FFRP Water/Oil Filer Adapter Bracket?

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going with a filter relocation and chose the FFRP Water Inlet/Oil Filer Adapter bracket. FFRP states it requires a "2" lower hose." Does this mean the hose must be 2" longer because it's lower of the ID must be 2"? I'm sure it the latter, but not positive.

If anyone has a part number for the hose that would be appreciated. I can't find anything in past posts. Thanks.

Last edited:

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
THat's what I was thinking. The only issue now is connecting the 2" adapter housing to the 1.5" thermostat housing. I've searched here and on other boards but cannot find any input. So I guess my options are (1) find a prebent formed hose that has the 2" at the block and 1.5" at the thermostat, (2) go with a flex 2" hose and use an 2" to 1.5" reducer; (3) use a 2" hose and and a portion of the 1.5 hose at the thermostat as a spacer; or (4) go with an aftermarket thermostat housing in the upper return line and dump the existing thermostat set up.

Considering the FFRP adapter requires a 2" inlet hose you would think a specific part number or hose would be offered.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back