Complete parts kit for DOB supercharger install

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
These are supporting parts to install.. no manifold inlcuded.

If you are looking to do the DOB install I have EVERYTHING minus the manifold and tune. This will complete the install if you have a 07-09. Not sure about the 2010, and if you have a 05-06 you will need a lower radiator hose.

This is a list of everything I have and what you will find this stuff for if you spend a TON of time and come across these deals. I would bet I spend more time searching for deals on parts than anyone else on here lol. I had planned on doing a local install for a customer but unfortunate circumstances changed those plans. So, rather than wait for another local install I would like to recover some of the money I have invested in parts. Shipping is what can really drive up the price of parts and I am willing to make someone a hell of a deal on this stuff.
I will not part out this kit but will consider selling it with different blower, fuel system and CAI options (those are easy to sell at these prices). I will wait for a little while to see if those items are needed as a whole kit.
Sorry, this was copied from my Excel spread sheet so it is awkward
DOB PARTS (normal prices of this stuff and do not include shipping unless noted. You will not likely find this stuff individually for less)

Ported GT500 Blower/matched elbow Has about 5K miles on blower no issues!
CAI (steeda 114mm) Steeda 555-3135 ($350 new) Excellent condition low miles
GT500 60mm TB with electronics Excellent condition, no messing with swapping your gt parts to this TB
GT500 Dual Fuel pumps w/harness/fdpm Have everything you need will support over 600 RWHP safely and my top pick on pumps if you can afford it
47lb FRPP GT500 injectors NEW IN BOX Plenty for up to 600 RWHP depending on pumps
1 step colder spark plugs 1800 miles on plugs for 05-08 heads. 2700 miles on the 08 up plugs
GT500 Heat Exchanger and brackets shipped Near new condition, low miles
GT500 Heat Exchanger Pump Near new condition, low miles
GT500 Degass bottle and cap shipped Excellent condition
GT500 pigtail for HE pump New In Box
IAT Sensor and pigtail New In Box
GT500 SC to manifold gasket New In Box
Extra tensioner for Frankentensioner New In Box. Will modify for "frankentensioner"
2010 GT thermostat (needed for DOB manifold) New in Box
Thermostat gasket New In Box
Belt 100 miles on it and trimmed for the 6 rib kit. (I swapped to 8-rib)
(2) Extra 76mm smooth idlers Spare off my car
Longer tensioner bolts New In Box
3/4 to -12AN manifold fittings (2) New In Box
90 -12AN barb fittings (2) New In Box
Doorman fuel line adapter New In Box
1/4" + 1/2"manifold fittings New In Box
Supercharger oil (2) New In Box
All premium hose/fuel/vac lines New, never used, some trimmed to appx length. HE hose is Parker pushlock (expensive)
Add-a-circuit for SJB (HE pump) New In Box
Relay for HE pump $ Will throw in one but used.
Hose clamps New In Box
Vacuum caps New In Box
Heater core hose connector New In Box
EGR blockoff plate Fabricated, normally sell for $20-$30
Alt cable extension and lug This was on my first setup
Sealant for snout New
Sealant for fittings New
Anti-seize for spark plugs I will put some in a tube. I bought FordMotocraft for $48. Nickel based and Ford only sells a large expensive bottle
Wire Ties New
Electrical tape New
But splices New Have a assortment, should be more than you need.
Heat shrink tubing New
Wire for extensions $ New Have an assortment and should be more than you need.

$1875 shipped! SOLD!!!

This setup has lots of upgrades and you will be getting about $2500+ worth of stuff not including saving a TON of time searching. SHIPPING AND TAX IS ALSO A HUGE SAVINGS HERE!!!
I prefer to sell the package as listed but may entertain these options below...these were included to sweeten the deal
I would take off $150 if you want a stock blower and elbow instead. My stock blower has 2K miles on it and is silver. (I have black Eaton wrinkle paint)
I would take off $300 if you do not want the GT500 pumps. *pump is still in car and works perfect! NO problems with fuel gauges etc..
I would take off $200 for the injectors (I have them sold for that if you do not need them)
I will take off $75 and offer a stock GT500 air box from an 09 in trade of the Steeda CAI
So, with the options above you can subtract that amount. I will split paypal fees. Shipping to 48 US is INCLUDED, outside will need to be on your dime but would like to sell in 48 US.
** A few of the parts on this list should be here from Ford on Friday so shipping could happen as soon as Dec 26th due to the holidays.

I will get the rest of the pics up asap. Waiting on the Ford dealer (new injectors being shipped). Now due to "extreme weather" per FedEx and likely holidays injectors should be here freggin on the 28th.
2012-11-25195700.jpg

2012-12-19183451.jpg

2012-12-19185737.jpg

2012-12-20153711.jpg

2012-12-19184302.jpg

2012-12-19183833.jpg

2012-12-21150429-1.jpg

2012-12-19185819.jpg

2012-10-17182317.jpg

2012-10-17190512.jpg

Last edited:

crownaviation

Reaction score
The manifolds are still $1995 last time I checked and that would complete a kit for $3870 with upgraded pumps and a ported blower! Next batch of manifolds are due in early January.

If you want this with the stock blower and CAI then you are right at $3500 Total for an amazing blower! That is every last nut and bolt you need.. Plus you could sell some of your old stock GT stuff!

I made 16lbs of boost with my supporting mods on this blower on my 3v DOB setup! It is nuts... a ported blower will help you make your target 450rwhp on a stock motor with less RPM/heat etc. SMOKIN DEAL HERE!

I did the hard part for you! Finding ALL the parts... plus selling them for less than you could reasonably get it for. Took me several months to find these deals and put this kit together. Again, bought this to help out a local and he had some personal issues and needs to sell the car now.

Last edited:

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Waiting to see if my kidney sells in the black market if not I'm donating sperm A lot.

. Bumpin it

crownaviation

Reaction score
Waiting to see if my kidney sells in the black market if not I'm donating sperm A lot.

. Bumpin it

Me too lol!

Wow! I would live to get a hold of this! Damn you Christmas!

Yeah tell me about it..

Awesome deal crown. I wish I was in the market right now.

Yeah, I was thinking of buying a manifold to have a complete setup and either sell the whole package together or offer a local install. This tax season It will sell for sure. I know the holidays are tight for most. I was hoping to pick up a Whipple head unit for my manifold but they ain't cheap and have the same Christmas woes lol.

I was planning on selling the entire kit including a manifold installed and tuned for $4700 out the door with a SCT XP3! The next batch of manifolds are scheduled for January. Drop off on Friday morning and have the car back on Monday afternoon. I may still do this to help recover some of my losses on the parts... I would break even money wise that way.

Anyone local Wichita KS area?

Last edited:

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Will probably get this setup early next year. Been following the DOB kit for a long time. Where in Indiana are you? Looks like you are running the DOB manifold.

Good luck selling this kit OP

crownaviation

Reaction score
Evidently, Ford will not have my injectors till looks like the 28th. Merry Christmas right? Anyway, they are NEW IN BOX, just box not here yet.. Argghhh.. Yes these are the ones going with the lot..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back