Cool B302 Stroker Installation.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Not all builds happen over night. This is an example of a car that has ventured to Brenspeed over the last couple of years. This car came in for a supercharger install, then cams and exhaust, and now our Brenspeed stroker engine. This is a great way to build up your Mustang as time and money allows.Today this sick 3V Mustang GT it is getting treated to our Brenspeed B302 Crate Engine.

DSC07602.jpg

This Mustang has a long list of modifications such as our 127Bren2 twin screw grind NSR blower cam, Pypes 304 stainless headers, Brenspeed Stage 4 Saleen supercharger upgrade package, Steeda suspension, and now our Brenspeed crate engine. Our B302 engines [/URL]are only available for installation at our facility but we do offer our Brenspeed b326 3V stroker engine[/URL] for mail order directly to you.

When I was walking by it today I thought I would snap a couple pictures of two popular parts on the engine and let you know a little more about them. First is the Steeda improved belt tensioner[/URL]. We use the Steeda heavy duty belt tensioner all the time here at Brenspeed. One of the faults of the factory tensioner is it can flex under load. On a stock car daily driving the load is not typically enough to flex it, but add the power of a supercharger or high horse naturally aspirated parts and under hard driving the tensioner can flex and the result is a broken belt leaving you stranded. For the money the tensioner is a great upgrade on a supercharged application or race application to help reduce the odds of getting stranded. Steeda’s billet tensioner is also engraved with the Steeda logo to give it a cool look as well. This part retails for $126 so it is a pretty inexpensive item that adds reliability to your 3V Mustang. CLICK TO READ MORE ON THE STEEDA BELT TENSIONER.[/URL]
DSC07604.jpg

The second part I spotted was a set of Steeda motor mounts[/URL]. The main reason I snapped a photo of them is most people do not know they are adjustable. You see several billet spacers on these motor mounts. This gives you the ability to retain the stock engine ride height or lower it up to ¾ of an inch in ¼ inch increments. These mounts retail for roughly $210 and fit 2005 all the way up to 2013 Mustang GT’s. Another great thing about these Steeda motor mounts are THEY ARE MADE IN THE USA! CLICK TO GET A CLOSER LOOK AT THE MOTOR MOUNTS OVER AT BRENSPEED.COM [/URL]

DSC07605.jpg

LEFT WITH QUESTIONS? CALL US AT 574.594.9559 AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL GET THEM ANSWERED! OR E-MAIL [email protected][/B"][email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B[/EMAIL]]

NEED A QUOTE ON INSTALLATION? E-MAIL [email protected][/EMAIL"][email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] !

TOUR OUR INSTALLATION FACILITY BELOW!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back