Coolant over flow tank from S&H

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
05-10 Coolant tank. Aluminum construction. Powder coated your choice on color, standard is black. $139 shipped

Not sure when this will be available to everyone else and price but I just the one Jeremy sold to me since he was being deployed. Here are the pics of it! Very well made and looks awesome in the engine bay. I used a turkey Baster to pull the coolant out of the tank so I could pull the old reservoir out without a mess. Worked very well!
u9asa5ez.jpg

ubytemy8.jpg

te5e6ysa.jpg

yqy4ave2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! My damn phone ruins the quality when uploading. Definitely looks better than in the pics even.

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
S&H Performance Over Flow Tank

S&H Performance over flow tank. You can get them in two different finishes aluminum or powder coated satin black. If you need a different color pm us and we can help you out. GET YOURS WILE PRICES ARE LOW. All prices are as a gift
Bare aluminum- $109 shipped
Powder coated- $139 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
What type lid is that on there? I need to get another one from you guys for mine or if you know the size of the one I have so I can get one.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aluminum cap, different external thread. The other cap is just a tradtional pressure radiator cap.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back