Corbeau Racing Seats-FREE SHIPPING!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Corbeau Racing Seats-FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR!

At TPS we strive to provide you the lowest total price around! For pricing please contact me at 408/667-0531. For complete listing of Corbeau products please goto www.Corbeau.com. If Corbeau has it we can provide it for you. Also, custom colors and fabrics are available upon request. Listed below is a sample of seats Corbeau has.. leather and many other colors/ fabrics are available.

Corbeau TRS w/ Micro Suede Option
Corbeau_TRS_black_white.jpg

Corbeau CR1
Corbeau_CR1_grey.jpg

Corbeau FX1 Pro
Corbeau_FX1_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
Who else wants to replace their worn or unsupportive seats?

0% financing for up to 1 year available on Corbeau Seat Purchases through TPS!

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
tried to call you but, but you were busy, could you PM the price of a set of A4's in leather, just the seats, I have the seat mounts already. also the price of those with the heater option. thanks!

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score
tried to call you but, but you were busy, could you PM the price of a set of A4's in leather, just the seats, I have the seat mounts already. also the price of those with the heater option. thanks!

Thanks for the order!

Bob

Reaction score
Could you please give me a price on an FX1 (not Pro), with dual lock slider and mounting bracket (drivers side) for a 2013 Mustang?

Shipped to 75033

tpsmak

forum member
Reaction score

One of the best mods you can do for your car! Increase comfort and support! No longer worry about sliding around in your seats!

Free Shipping and 0% financing available for 1 Year!

We accept ALL Car Care One Cards including from Pep Boys, America's Tire, Wheel Works and other companies!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back