coyote swap 05 mustang gt

fordave

dna (ford)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^This is the exact type of bullshit that I have zero interest in attending. On another note, I cant believe nobody's moved this to another section yet, slackers!!
yea I figured it would of been moved by now but who am I to say anything I'm the 1 that screwed up :insane: lol

got some work done on the interior, installed a fuse block to run all my extra circuits, I cant see having all that extra circuits running off the bcm after having the bcm catch on fire heading home 1 night.

also got viair set up for my boost controller witch also got finished up with the Dakota cal

damm I hate the skin on the door panel this will be the third time I address them, hopefully the third time is a charm

also I still need to finish up the battery relocation wiring

Attachments

• 20171114_201402.jpg
    20171114_201402.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 20171114_201832.jpg
    20171114_201832.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20171114_201429.jpg
    20171114_201429.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 20171114_201027.jpg
    20171114_201027.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 37

fordave

dna (ford)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so LOL

I haven't been to any local Saturday night meets for years lol. Years ago I was out until 2am+ doing that but now I'm old, tired and lazy I guess. I'd be down to meet up sometime though. OP sorry to hijack your thread.
By any chance do you know if Lito is still sending files with all the issues there having over there, tried to get in touch with him but not to sure if I'm doing it right

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
By any chance do you know if Lito is still sending files with all the issues there having over there, tried to get in touch with him but not to sure if I'm doing it right

Yes he's still doing his thing, I just got an email from him today. You should be able to reach him via his [email protected] address. Although AFAIK he does not tune Coyote's..

fordave

dna (ford)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes he's still doing his thing, I just got an email from him today. You should be able to reach him via his [email protected] address. Although AFAIK he does not tune Coyote's..
Thank you
Thank you, I was told he could do my pats delete from a member on this forum

fordave

dna (ford)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By any chance do you know of any 1 in this area that will take there time and do the job right to tune in my suspension on a alignment rack

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you need to have done as far as tuning suspension, I'm no expert but I started doing my own alignments a couple years ago and have had great success. I need to tune my suspension but that's done mostly at the track.

fordave

dna (ford)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you need to have done as far as tuning suspension, I'm no expert but I started doing my own alignments a couple years ago and have had great success. I need to tune my suspension but that's done mostly at the track.
I have been reading up on subframe connectors and most say it' not needed for the s197 frame, what do think, should I install a set or leave it alone

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I never installed any on my car. I seriously looked into tying a set into my new cage through the floor when it was done last year but after doing some research I found it wasn't necessary. I can jack my car up on either side of the K member and that entire half of the car lifts up too, it's pretty damn rigid as is.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back