Custom Bullit Grill Question

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
I am looking to add the GT fog lights to a bullit grill. I like how the Agent 47 upper grill has the fogs wider apart and no mustang emblem in the middle, but I like the pattern on the bullit grill better.

I'm thinking this could work because the outer part of the bullitt grill is solid and I'm sure there is a way to mount it securely, but I've never even held the grill in my hand to know for sure.

Now that I'm done with the synopsis, has anyone attempted, or even thought of attempting this? I haven't found anything online, hopefully someone can chime in.

If I feel confident enough to tackle this little project, I will post a DIY/build thread if there's enough interest.

Thank you all for your help!
:allhail:

BIGCHRISS197

Honda Hunter
Reaction score
Kind of defeats the purpose of a Bullit grille don't ya think? Also only the center of the grille is open so you'd have to cut out a significant amount of the honeycombs to make room for the fogs. You're probably better off just buying a hidden foglight grille.

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah. Please don't destroy a Bullit Grill. You're better off modifying a GT grill or any number of the Elenor style grilles available.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back