Custom one-off bodykit

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Like it or not, it sure is unique and really sets your Mustang apart. With your current wheels on, its got a "Street Machine" tucked wheel look and thats a strong trend among the high dollar custom builds right now, i think you would clean house at the car shows.

If it were my car, i would go 20" and fill those fenders with a really wide rear wheel, as much as you can fit. Reminds me of the ground effects kit from the Fox Body Saleen.

I like when people take chances and do something different, Congrats on a job well done! Alot of widebody kits look like ghetto after thouhgts, your fab work looks awesome.

06slow6

Reaction score
get biggs and littles weld draglites would look sick. i think it looks good as is though just like mine except mines not wide body lol

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
:thumb2: Very unique. It is always cool when someone does their own fabrication. :thumb2:

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
you need your friends rear spoiler and maybe front bumper to set it off.with those fenders you might be able to fit a 20 inch rear rim with maybe 0 or very low offset.

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys.

Big props to Louie (G.T) owner of L&R Performance here in Dubai. I haven't given him the credit he deserves for the work and effort that went into the car.

The actual fabrication was done at a local garage but Louie designed the concept, worked with the fiberglasser, kicked ass when it needed to be kicked and added all the little details that make it stand out. Thanks man :beer:

He's also been my main source of knowledge out here (apart from this forum) and the guy who's opinion I value as I don't trust any of the other garages.

Last edited:

G.T

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words and i'm happy you're happy!
funny though how we started this whole project to make your wheels fit somehow, only to end up somewhere totally different and now consider maybe having a different style wheels :D

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Sure thing mate. Thanks again.

As many have already said on this forum, these cars are a work in progress and i'm sure i'll never be totally 'done' with it.

2BlownStangs

forum member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of widebodied cars, yours is cool cause basically nobody will have the flares you have. Good job bro, some 19x11 or 19x12 would be hott though.

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
good quality work..Looks like it came out good..just not my taste..looks like a delorean in the back or something

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back