Damage from Break torqued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
I was doing a brake torque with advanced track off then I parked it then went to back out to pole it out the driveway reverse would make me go forward neutral was like park and drive is drive and sport shift mood works off and on. And I have a ranch right below my miles an hour.-
Heaten’s brother( I hate him more then all of you combined )
any advice would be great
Mods intake, suspension, MPT 93 tune
Thanks, Mayham6

7F0B6A74-E6FF-4675-94FA-7DB85393AE5A.jpeg

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
Update, minor leaking from the converter housing

Could it have swelled? I was burning out for a sustained period of time, it was bouncing of the limiter for a proximately 45 seconds or so.

image.jpg

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Heaten m90 family:

giphy.gif

kazman59

King of Kazmania
Reaction score
Punctuation and capitalization are good!

It helps the reader know the difference between, "Mayhem6 helped his uncle jack off a horse" and "Mayhem6 helped his uncle Jack, off a horse.

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
So umm....its still under warranty, we’re going to bring it to a dealership..... flash it back to stock and just hope for the best right?

msvela448

forum member
Reaction score
I was doing a brake torque with advanced track off then I parked it then went to back out to pole it out the driveway reverse would make me go forward neutral was like park and drive is drive and sport shift mood works off and on. And I have a ranch right below my miles an hour.-
Heaten’s brother( I hate him more then all of you combined )
any advice would be great
Mods intake, suspension, MPT 93 tune
Thanks, Mayham6

View attachment 67233
Loosen up your brakes... Probably too much torque on them. Or maybe just give them a break and they will loosen up on their own.

Get the body damage fixed from pole damage when you left the driveway.

Sport shift mode usually puts everyone in a good mood... Not surprised that worked.

Wipe the ranch dressing off your dash so you can see what warning light is under there.

Good lick. (lol)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like it runs in the family. That or these are the longest running practical jokers in history.

Marble

forum member
Reaction score
Bouncing off of the rev limiter for 45 seconds!!!

I think in 500 passes and 50,000 miles, I have not been on the rev limiter 45 seconds in total...idiot

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah hindsight is 2020, but y’all think it’s the converter?

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
How about “banned”?
I can't comprehend the tolerance for the games at this point. Are we even discussing a 3.7 powered car in this thread? Literally no info and the original post's pictures are completely unrelated to any topic at hand. Fucking mind blowing.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
I can't comprehend the tolerance for the games at this point. Are we even discussing a 3.7 powered car in this thread? Literally no info and the original post's pictures are completely unrelated to any topic at hand. Fucking mind blowing.
Ive been on here for a few years but have only been really active recently but is this how the op always was? If so I dont get how hes still here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back