DIY: Ford Racing 62mm TB install

BlackPony

forum member
Reaction score
Im with you on the FRPP TB idea!
I don't know how much the TB will help my performance? You can see in my signature ,our cars are going to be very much alike. I will be installing my stuff in the spring so I can't tell you what to expect.
The FRPP TB has to be worth 10 RWHP in coolness :)

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah....group buy. Because those work so well. :mad2:
I shudder every time someone suggests a group buy...
Completely off topic but I'll rant anyways.
I was part of one for some AFR heads about 5-6 years ago on the corral, guy finally got the numbers (which makes it seem pretty successful as that is usually the first problem) then the guy collects our deposits and claims that the heads have been ordered. The guy pretty much disappears. With some detective work, we track him down as well as the shop supposedly running the group buy. We then have to go to AFR to see if there is a group buy and find out that they do not allow group buys and will suspend any shop running a group buy on their products! Shortly after the guy finally calls all of us up and tells us the truth and he did refund our deposits. The shop that was allegedly sponsoring the group buy did make me an excellent deal on the heads for all of my troubles. Only held up finishing my motor by 6 months.
That's the last time I'll participate in a group buy to try and save a few bucks...

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, those throttle bodies do look cool though! If I was going with a Saleen blower, I'd be all over that!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sounds like someone that was on the corral and is on here now....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back