ECU Tune/Tuners/Comparison Topics

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I'm not intimidated by the wannabe "Wild West" attitude on this forum. It's like YellowBullet-lite over here. Whatever. I averaged 21.3MPGs from Fort Myers to West Palm to load the tune. Then I averaged 23.6 on the way home. That was about 80% Highway, 20% City. YMMV. It's hardly a scientific test, but the numbers are straight off of my personal vehicle. In the week or so that I've had the tune, the MPGs have never dipped as low as they were on the stock tune.

Were the same tire revs used in both tunes? The mpg will be off if that's the case.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Were the same tire revs used in both tunes? The mpg will be off if that's the case.

That I don't know. My 275/40-18s are shorter than stock and I asked him to correct that in the tune. But if my thinking is correct, that would've lowered the MPGs after the tune. (on the stock tune, the car thought it was getting more miles per gallon that it was really getting on the shorter tires)

I have a GPS speedometer on my iphone, and the speedo is dead on in the Mustang with the new tune.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back