Error P013C

lsflp

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have my Mustang GT 2013, completely stock with only 24538 miles, yesterday I received an error P013C, so, what experience do you have ?, What should I review? whats its the part number of sensor?

Thanks so much

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's the secondary (downstream, after the catalytic converter) O2 sensor on bank 2. Check the wiring connections. If they're OK, replace the sensor.

lsflp

Reaction score
It's the secondary (downstream, after the catalytic converter) O2 sensor on bank 2. Check the wiring connections. If they're OK, replace the sensor.

Vince, the part # its : Motorcraft DY1185? or DY-1162?

Last edited:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Any chance you had recent work done such as a clutch upgrade that would require the mid-pipe to be removed? If so also inspect for proper sealing. I had that happen after a clutch upgrade. Car would generate that code as I recall but only on a long drive because of the leak. Found the leak, reseated the connections at the header to converter conx and where the converter to Hi-pipe conx. No problem thereafter.

lsflp

Reaction score
I never touched any screw in my car, completely stock, I will search one ramp and check everything.

Thanks

lsflp

Reaction score
the problem was fixed, one clamp was broken in the driver side.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
the problem was fixed, one clamp was broken in the driver side.

That will do it. Mine was a leak caused by the midpipe to cat pipe not being properly aligned and tightened after a clutch upgrade. Glad you got it resolved.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back