Ever wonder what gives Steeda the edge in the aftermarket performance world?

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

Check out this video showing why Steeda is different than the other manufacturers. We are the only company to engineer, design, and manufacturer our own parts.

This gives us the benefit of having our hands in every step of the process so we know are delivering the best part possible to the end user.. You!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I just got my Steeda hood installed and the guy at the body shop complimented the finish on the hood, he said it was one of the easiest CF hoods he has done. I also got a Thank You card from you guys and thought that was a really nice touch by you guys

Keep up the good work at Steeda!

savage2663

Reaction score
Too bad they can't do what they say they will. I was told I would get my paid for tune emailed to me the next day. Guess what, Gus dropped the ball and now I won't have my tune til next week. I got a lot of things ready and even had my friend set aside time to help. They don't give a dang what you have to go through. Funny thing is both my buddies had the same issues with them and this has been over a year and a half. You'd think they'd get their s--- straight. They have great products, but the worst customer service. Thanks for nothing steeda!

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Wish I could offer a discount, but I can't. I hear a thank you goes a long way!

Savage2663,

We apologize for the mistake that may have happened with your tune. I have not spoken to Gus so I can't speak about your particular circumstance at hand. We take our customer service very seriously and are always looking to improve on it. We can't be a successful company without having top notch customer care and when circumstances like this come up we take them very seriously. I am positive that Gus if he has not already spoken to you has take the necessary measures to right the situation.

We will work internally to understand what may have happened with your friends that had similar issues. Can you please PM me with their names so we can look into it? We want to look into the situation and see what may have happened and how it was resolved.

Once again this is not a characteristic of Steeda's customer service. We will follow up with you shortly.

Thank You

TJ

Last edited:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wish you guys had a suspension package for the '11s. My 2005 is probably a drag car forever, and I'd love to do more than the Sport Springs. How about spec'ing me out a nice handling pack for the street? control arms, swaybars, shocks/struts, anything else? This damn thing just feels twitchy on road, although that may be the staggered tire set and some understeer (255 up front, 295 out back)... shifter could use a swap too, gawd I hate missing 3rd all day long...

S

Steedagus

Too bad they can't do what they say they will. I was told I would get my paid for tune emailed to me the next day. Guess what, Gus dropped the ball and now I won't have my tune til next week. I got a lot of things ready and even had my friend set aside time to help. They don't give a dang what you have to go through. Funny thing is both my buddies had the same issues with them and this has been over a year and a half. You'd think they'd get their s--- straight. They have great products, but the worst customer service. Thanks for nothing steeda!

Call me today. I would call you but you can't exactly tell who you are on a forum.

One of the most common things that happens with email tunes is I email it and you never get it (spam block or other internet issue). Not cause of an issue on our end.

I can't even begin to count how many times I've had to send the same email to the same customer over and over again, even to different email addresses until they actually get it. Its not always on our end and I am not saying that to diminish anything, just being straightforward. I see it every day.

Email is far from a perfect medium and I was willing to bet I did send the tune when it was supposed to be sent. It just never got to you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back