Exhaust sale!! Borla Stinger S-Type Axle-Back + Pypes Mid Muffler Catback M-80's

SUPRACOBRA

forum member
Reaction score
No there is not. Not sure what you guys are looking at, but all parts are included.

Maybe this picture will help you, as you can see minus the axle back, its the curved pipe, the m80 then the short pipe.

F79866860.jpg

There are four sections to the catback. (1)The pipes that connects from the mid pipe to the muffler, (2) the two round mufflers, (3) the pipes that go over the axles, and (4) the pipes that connects from the ones going over the axle and leads to the rear bumper. You can look ot up on different sites and it will show the same. I also have the system so I know what I'm talking about. Was looking at it for a friend of mine that's looking for one.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
There are four sections to the catback. (1)The pipes that connects from the mid pipe to the muffler, (2) the two round mufflers, (3) the pipes that go over the axles, and (4) the pipes that connects from the ones going over the axle and leads to the rear bumper. You can look ot up on different sites and it will show the same. I also have the system so I know what I'm talking about. Was looking at it for a friend of mine that's looking for one.

for the 3rd time it clearly says in my ad that the axleback portion ISNT INCLUDED. Thats the "forth pipe" that goes from the over the axle pipes to the rear bumper. Otherwise know to all as an axleback.

I ran the pipes pictured in my ad with a borla stinger axleback and it connected to the pypes mid muffler setup no issues.

im not sure how else to clearly explain this to you, so feel free to look somewhere else for an exhaust.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Lets get this bad boy sold!!! You wont find a cheaper mid muffler setup!

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
05-10 Mustang GT Borla Stinger S-Type Axle-Back, Excellent shape, ,low miles, sound fantastic!! One tip has a very very small dent you cant see when installed. I'll include exhaust clamps as well.

$SOLD!!!

05-10 Mustang GT Pypes Mid Muffler Catback M-80's! This is just the Mid Muffler setup, you would need an axleback. This setup is perfect for taming the loudness of longtubes with an offroad pipe, or other offroad pipes. They were ceramicoated black by the prev owner and were new when i got them. These were run for only about 200 miles at most. There are some superficial scratches from installation and removal, and one small dent in one of the m80's. Nothing wrong with these, Just decided to go to a touring style muffler to get the sound i want.

$SOLD

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back