Explain to me how...

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...I can order wheels and tires on Wednesday afternoon and they show up at my doorstep mounted and balanced on Friday? I wasn't expecting to get those wheels until early this week, and I had them in time for an autocross last weekend!

Unbelievably good customer service from these guys! :thumb:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And the salesperson I talked to on the phone told me to let him know how the wheels looked on my car, because he wanted a set for his!

So, if you're reading this, here's how they look!

39070754058_large.jpg

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
OMG those are siiiiiiiick. Thanks for all of the great feedback and enjoy! Car looks great!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
...I can order wheels and tires on Wednesday afternoon and they show up at my doorstep mounted and balanced on Friday? I wasn't expecting to get those wheels until early this week, and I had them in time for an autocross last weekend!

Unbelievably good customer service from these guys! :thumb:

So glad to hear that we could get you taken care of so quickly!

How'd the race go? I see that you are in Frederick, do you race in PA at all? I run with the PhillySCCA and Susquehanna Region. We have a double-header this weekend at Hershey. If you have never been, it's not too far and the surface is AMAZING! You should check it out!

And the salesperson I talked to on the phone told me to let him know how the wheels looked on my car, because he wanted a set for his!

So, if you're reading this, here's how they look!

39070754058_large.jpg

You got a salesguy in your call center named Alex. Point him in the direction of this thread.

Great choice, they look awesome!

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Those wheels look awesome on your car. I don't think you could have done any better picking out the right wheel. Great job!!!

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Great job American Muscle. Looking into you and a few other companies for a big order(for me) coming up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back