Facebook

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lame hobby, but it's less expensive than some other choices.

I set up a new page today for JUST the car scene peeps. Find me listed as Liz Hensley, and the profile pic is the Stang. Also very interested in receiving club page requests, vendor requests, so long as it's car-related.

This is my attempt to consolidate my forum time to one spot....riiiiiight.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Lame hobby, but it's less expensive than some other choices.

I set up a new page today for JUST the car scene peeps. Find me listed as Liz Hensley, and the profile pic is the Stang. Also very interested in receiving club page requests, vendor requests, so long as it's car-related.

This is my attempt to consolidate my forum time to one spot....riiiiiight.

More of a myspacer, but I sent a request ne way

forensicsteve

Aggie Dad
Reaction score
Just joined facebook...mostly to communicate with my sister and her adult children back in London, where I am from. I spend too much time on the mustang forums anyway.

How's the property market in Houston? Just bought a home about 55 southwest of New Orleans. Way too much house for me, but bought it for the serenity and views. It feels like country although still a subdivision. Enjoy the abundant wildlife that surrounds the property.

Last edited:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The housing market here is very strong, and you can get a lot of house for $150k. That's the price the majority of buyers are shopping here, both new and resale.

Go out a bit to the country, and you'll find some nice properties with a bit of space around them.

As a matter of fact, the little cruise we took last weekend, did just that, drove out in the country and saw some nice wide open spaces.....simpler life and lots of wildlife.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back