FAMOSO PRIVATE TRACK DAY JAN 20th

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Signed up for the full day, $100. January 20th. They also have a half day for $50. Spectators $5.

I went to a private track day at Famoso in November and it was awesome. They kept the track prepped all day long.

Here is the thread giving a little bit more information:

http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14081

Last time I was there I turned a best 10.77 with 511rwhp. Now I have 577rwhp with ST Motorsports new intake set up. We will see what its worth at the track!

tehsleeper

forum member
Reaction score
This sounds like what I've been waiting for, the weather should be awesome if it doesn't rain. Do you know how many people their letting onto the track?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will know tomorrow. I know someone signed up Friday and was #35.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm out - won't be finished with the build untill feb cause the pistons are taking 3 weeks.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats cool, just make sure you make the "big" race---the s197 westcoast shootout.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Track day has been delayed until FEB 2ND---spots still available

***NOTICE***
During our BBQ/open house today we received a call from Blake @ Famoso. The event is postponed pending repairs of their equipment.

Their timing/staging lights are malfunctioning and they believe they have some electrical damage from the weather. Due to this they cannot get them to function correctly and get times from either lane.

The new *pending repairs* track date is two weeks from today Feb 2nd Saturday. Same thing from 9am-5pm.

If you are signed up and have any questions, please email the shop email at [email protected] and I can answer any questions you have. There are going to be a few open spots available.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back