Feedback

benjytps

forum member
Reaction score
I purchased one of the UPR K-members several months ago to test on our shop car. Well after installing it and driving on it for awhile I decided to let Jeremy know my feedback on his product. The fit and finish is excellent on these, and the amount of room it opens is unbelieveable. The only concern I had with the K-member was the fact that the engine sits a tad bit lower causing some turbo piping clearance problems. In a matter of minutes after sending my email Jeremy contacted me and shipped out the necessary spacers to rectify my problem. Thanks again guys for great products and great customer support.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I purchased one of the UPR K-members several months ago to test on our shop car. Well after installing it and driving on it for awhile I decided to let Jeremy know my feedback on his product. The fit and finish is excellent on these, and the amount of room it opens is unbelieveable. The only concern I had with the K-member was the fact that the engine sits a tad bit lower causing some turbo piping clearance problems. In a matter of minutes after sending my email Jeremy contacted me and shipped out the necessary spacers to rectify my problem. Thanks again guys for great products and great customer support.

Thanks for the feedback Benjy. I have the UPR K-member on my S197 too, and I love it!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back