flanged tensioner pulley??

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for a flanged tensioner pulley to run a custom 10 rib setup and my Kenne Bell. Really like the the pulley used in the Steeda kit with the flanges for the belt to ride in. Looks like a pulley you guys make.

m5lp_0908_23_z_steeda_whipple_supercharger_belt_tensioner.jpg

48caf8eb.jpg

This is the tensioner that I have and the current 8 rib setup. Will post up some more pictures of the tensioner up close and the pulley currently on it for the 8 rib. I believe the pulley that is on the tensioner will be wide enough to run the 10 rib. But, just like to have it flanged and aluminum for better look and function.

IMG953324.jpg

Also I have a pulley sent to you guys to be made into 10 rib (2 3/4") to work with the Kenne Bell blower. Was hoping to shoot some questions on it if possible. Really like to have it made with flanges like the tensioner pulley. Also would love to have it maybe made to be able to bolt on and off. Also might be interested in a additional (4") 10 rib pulley to run less boost and pump gas in my car.

Picture of the flanges I am talking about, Steeda 10 rib kit.

mmfp_1001_02_o_2007_ford_mustang_gt_steeda_10_rib_setup.jpg

Kinda what I am talking about being able to be bolted on and off with out a tool. Would make pulley changes quick and easy. Also like the flanges on the pulley, look deep, very cool. Also could possibly need a idler pulley like the one pictured, not sure as of yet. I know the one I have will not work, as it is not wide enough.

113587d1287577975-best-strongest-2005-mustang-tensioner-tensioner-pulley-dscn3047.jpg

Thanks,
Joe

Last edited:

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
The Tensioner pulley is 74mm in diameter and 40mm width currently on the tensioner.

Really like this one, just need it in a smaller size and a larger width to run 10 rib?

PM-20100-FL.jpg

NEW PM-20100-DF 100 mm (Appx 3.95 in.) Double Bearing Billet Aluminum Idler Pulley with Flange

Surface hardened with anodized clear coating. For better control of your belt. Heavy Duty CNC Machined Aluminum Pulley. Includes stepped bushing and mounting bolt. Works on both 6 and 8 rib setups. Available in silver only.

$119.00 Qty:

I also could use a idler. The idler I have now is 60mm diameter and 32mm width, with is way to small to run a 10 rib belt.

Could use this one in 60mm and a width to run a 10 rib belt, 40mm atleast.

PM-2060-KB_small.jpg

NEW Adjustable Idler Pulleys For Cars Fitted with Kenne Bell Supercharger

Heavy Duty CNC machined aluminum pulleys Surface hardened with anodized clear coating. For better control of your belt. Can be used for 6 & 8 rib set ups Available in silver only.

PM-2060-KB 60mm Double Bearing Idler Pulley $109.00 Qty:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back