Flowmaster dual conversion

ddavidv

forum member
Reaction score
American Muscle used my car as the guinea pig for their how-to video and I was given the exhaust as 'payment'. You can see the install and sound clip video from AM here:
Fit and finish are quite good. Not loud, but certainly louder than the stock single. A little boomy inside the car under throttle at cruise. Not enough to bother me but it is definitely there.
I changed to a GT rear bumper after the video was made as the one on the car was a repainted one that had 'issues'.
If anyone has questions about the system I'll do my best to answer. I struggled for weeks trying to decide which one to 'take' and am pretty happy with this one.

ddavidv

forum member
Reaction score
MAC system video is up now.
This may actually be quieter though under hard acceleration it sounds more European car-ish.
I wasn't there when these were installed/tested so I can only go by the video on this one.
MAC build quality I'd say is definitely lower based on what I'm seeing in the video.

The first part of the install is the same as the first video so you can just skip ahead to the install portion if you've seen it already.

Joshiemitsue

Reaction score
Granted, I only have a single exhaust system but just the flowmaster just sounds beautiful in my opinion. It's not crazy loud inside either and it has the low growl, which i love. Hondas and subies always wanna race me cause of the sound.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back