Fontana ROVAL Acclimation Laps

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
First time at Fontana AutoClub Speedway. This event was run by Speedventures, and they use a methodical, slow progressing, process to help drivers learn the course. There are a bunch of rules for the first few runs. The red Camaro is "showing" me the preferred line. Learned so much in one day, can't wait to get back when finances dictate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-kjOKiDdfg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Very cool! As a huge NASCAR junkie, I must admit that I am a little jealous!

I was fortunate enough to do a similar deal, running the roval at Atlanta Motor Speedway. The course was set up where we did almost one full lap of the NASCAR oval before turning into the infield section. Probably the funnest thing I've doen behind the wheel of a street car.

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Very cool! As a huge NASCAR junkie, I must admit that I am a little jealous!

I was fortunate enough to do a similar deal, running the roval at Atlanta Motor Speedway. The course was set up where we did almost one full lap of the NASCAR oval before turning into the infield section. Probably the funnest thing I've doen behind the wheel of a street car.

Oh hell yeah. Going off into turn one at 140ish while passing a Porsche on the outside was the highlight of my day. I need to get the final sweeper nailed to get that straight speed up. Its alot of fast and straight, with tight-ass turns/chicanes. I boiled my brake fluid and my front tires got killed LOL. I've since upgraded rotors, lines, and pads, and added Stoptech fluid.

Im jealous about Atlanta LOL.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back