Ford Performance 2015 Shifters - Now In STOCK!

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ford Performance 2015 Shifters are IN STOCK Now!

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2015-ford-mustang-gt/transmission/shifters/ford-racing-2015-mustang-gt-5-0l-short-throw-shifter.html

Approximately 19% reduction in throw
Increases feel and driver feedback
Kit includes all necessary hardware and instructions to install in 2015 Mustang with manual transmission (GT, 2.3L, 3.7L)
Comes with exclusive Ford Racing 6-speed shift knob
Requires some assembly

Bill of Materials
-Reduced throw shifter lever with pin
-Reverse lockout
-6-speed shift knob
-Increased durometer bushing kit
-Shifter body gasket
-Lever jamb nut
-Threadlocker
-Grease
-Installation instructions

ORDER yours TODAY!! http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...2015-mustang-gt-5-0l-short-throw-shifter.html

Last edited:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Are ou going to tell us about the quality of the product and show us how much it improves shifting vs. the stock unit or are you thinking we should buy it from you just because you have a good reputation? What happen to working to sell product...

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Are ou going to tell us about the quality of the product and show us how much it improves shifting vs. the stock unit or are you thinking we should buy it from you just because you have a good reputation? What happen to working to sell product...

I think we'll just leave it up to our good reputation to sell them as anything more than that takes way too much effort.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score

Order one and tell us what you think, Ryan.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Order one and tell us what you think, Ryan.

I'd rather buy and would buy a MGW because their quality of product speaks for itself. I've never heard much about Ford Racing shifters, so why would I buy one without hearing about it from first when I have a better option such as MGW? See where I am getting at.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I'd rather buy and would buy a MGW because their quality of product speaks for itself. I've never heard much about Ford Racing shifters, so why would I buy one without hearing about it from first when I have a better option such as MGW? See where I am getting at.

No I definitely understand where you're coming from, I just don't understand why you're up in arms about it all of a sudden. Is it something with Lethal, or are you taking a stand against companies selling things they haven't fully vetted? If it's the latter, you're going to be a pretty busy dude.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I'm not up in arms. I would genuinely like to know the quality of this product and how it improves shifting over the pretty good, IMO, stock unit. What is so hard about that?

Lethal, do you have information about the shifter regarding quality and improvement?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back