FS: 2010 Shelby GT500 coupe, fully loaded, Kona Blue w/White Stripes

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Listing for a local guy who is deployed and does not get a chance to access the internet....

Link:
http://www.tidewaterracing.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=37009

I've been selected to attend the Naval Warfare College in Rhode Island later this summer and I need to get myself in a better situation financially. I'll be paying the mortgage on my house here in VA and also carrying a rental in RI and other expenses. I bought my 2010 Shelby GT500 in February of 2010 and planned on keeping it for quite a while, but work and school have kept me from driving and enjoying it.

2010 Shelby GT500 coupe, 5.4L supercharged, 6-speed transmission, 2000 miles, fully loaded with all options except glass roof.

Kona Blue with white stripes, electronics package (which means navigation system), HID lights, Shelby fitted car cover, WeatherTech custom molded floor liners, 20% tinted windows, CCMB no-drill front license plate bracket.

Car has been great and garage kept since new. Purchased from Freedom Ford in Norfolk and never driven in the rain. Will not be disappointed in this showroom pristine condition car.

Asking $42,000 and will entertain reasonable offers. I am currently deployed and returning April 11th. Car will be available to see and drive when I return, just trying to generate some interest ahead of time.

Thanks for looking. You can reach me at [email protected] in the meantime with questions. Not sure why the email address did not copy, it is:
[email protected]

He has pics listed if you click on the link to TWR.

Car is located in Virginia Beach, VA.

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
I saw this when he first listed it on Twr greg. Been thinking of how I could sell my car to pick this one up lol

07 s197

forum member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. We a identical one at bowditch that I got to stare at everyday. I really like the 10-11 gt500

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I do too...not everyone likes them but I think they look so much better than the 05-09's.

Are you advertsing the car or just waiting to see if anyone is looking for one?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a sweet car. I'm deployed right now too and can't access the pics, but 42K is probably too rich for my blood anyway.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back