[FS]: 2013 Performance White Boss 302

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
Trying to save for a house forces the sales of the toys. Car has all options, Recaros/Torsen. The car has always been stored in a climate-controlled facility, never raced and always taken care of. Only modification is the removal of the exhaust baffles. I also have purchased the TracKey, but it is not installed. Comes with cover (not opened), owners kit and original baffles and paperwork.

For what it's worth, all mileage was earned from one trip to Atlanta and back for my wedding.

Price: $40,500
VIN#: 1ZVBP8CUXD5268237
Serial: 2707
Mileage: 5,350
Contact Info: [email protected] or text 770-231-2269
Private Party

Photos:

TDwhxr7h.jpg

jrCsDROh.jpg

39DVs2Fh.jpg

Mq60z3Nh.jpg

36Tksaph.jpg

mJEquTih.jpg

TR8Ajhoh.jpg

GZQaAiOh.jpg

Last edited:

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this car but how would an individual receive financing on this car to purchase it without purchasing from a dealer?

ochoblanco

Slow 4v Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this car but how would an individual receive financing on this car to purchase it without purchasing from a dealer?

Your current bank, credit union, etc. Many options available to get a personal loan to use towards a vehicle.

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score

Your current bank, credit union, etc. Many options available to get a personal loan to use towards a vehicle.

Essentially this. You can provide them with all of the information I've listed in the original post with regard to the VIN, etc. and they should be able to take care of the rest.

You can PM me if you need further details.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It is a great looking car. Good luck with sale, you are getting rid of my dream car. Well except for the color.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back