FS: M&H Drag Radials - Sold

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
These could be passed off as Brand New, they still have the nipples on the tread pattern!!!! Purchased in May 2009, and ran at a local event and only made 4 passes on them and hooked hard with 23 lbs of air in the tires. I was having issues with my tune so ended my night early.

275/50/17 M&H Drag Radials
http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=70&rn=294&action=show_detail

I'm switching my wheel and tire combination to 15's and would rather sell these while they're still new.

If you need more pics, let me know. I would prefer local deal since I wouldn't know the first thing about shipping tires. I'm in Tampa.

$285 obo

MHTires2.jpg

MHTires.jpg

Last edited:

Chris07GT

forum member
Reaction score
Will these fit on a factory 17" wheel? I'm currently running Nitto 275/40/17 for my track tires, but I'm not really happy with them. I live right by you, so I'm sure we can come to a good deal.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Will these fit on a factory 17" wheel? I'm currently running Nitto 275/40/17 for my track tires, but I'm not really happy with them. I live right by you, so I'm sure we can come to a good deal.

If your running a 275/40/17 the only difference is you will have more sidewall/taller tire on the M&H's so yes they will fit.

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score

These could be passed off as Brand New, they still have the nipples on the tread pattern!!!! Purchased in May 2009, and ran at a local event and only made 4 passes on them and hooked hard with 23 lbs of air in the tires. I was having issues with my tune so ended my night early.

275/50/17 M&H Drag Radials
http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=70&rn=294&action=show_detail

I'm switching my wheel and tire combination to 15's and would rather sell these while they're still new.

If you need more pics, let me know. I would prefer local deal since I wouldn't know the first thing about shipping tires. I'm in Tampa.

$285 obo

MHTires2.jpg

MHTires.jpg
Not hard to ship just shrink wrap and stick a lable on it.

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score

I have these on stock 17'' Bullitts.

They fit perfect.

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score

you can buy these and sell me you nittos for really cheap:makeadeal:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back