FS: turbocharged 93 vert

1/4MILEMUSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
I dont know where to start! The car was torn completely down to the ground and rebuilt from the ground up with top notch quality parts! The car is an original Reef blue and It has fresh paint on it. The guy i bought it from had maaco paint it 93 cobra teal and it was horrible so i had it repainted the correct color by a real body shop! The list of parts on the car would take me forever to type so I'm gonna sum it up. Its a fully forged 333 stroker with a Cola crank,Eagle H-beams with arp 2000 bolts and Mahle coated pistons and FM bearings. Tfs MLS head gaskets and fully ported performer RPM heads. I dont remember the flow #'s off the top of my head but can get into the flowcom files on my flowbench and get them. Custom turbo cam, performer rpm II intake,accufab TB,FMS 42lb injectors, single Bosch 044 pump, aeromotive regulator, Turbo kit was built by me and has A precision billet wheeled PT70 on it. Turbosmart BOV,WG and Eboost street controller,Innovate LC-1 WB, Electric fan, aluminum radiator, Built TKO 500, aliminum driveshaft,MGW shifter, STrange 31 spline axles w/C-clip eliminators,new 03 cobra diff,FMS 8.8 girdle, motive 3.73's,strange adjustable shocks all the way around, full UPR tubular suspension front and rear,Eibach drag springs,FR manual rack,battery relocation,weld rod lights with M/T 275/60/15 out back. Rear was converted to disc with aerospace drag brages. car has a SCT eliminator chip in it, subframes tied into the 8 point cage with NHRA legal door swing outs. Carpet is new. Door panels could use some TLC. All body panels have original vin tags on them and car is an original 62k mile car. Woooo my hands are cramping already! I have had the car to 565rwhp with very conservative timing on 93 pump gas. The drawback is that everything is stuffed into a fully race prepped stock block! I have the car running around on 7psi now and is still a hand full to control. I have 2 other mustangs to build and this one sits, In the last year I have driven it 5 times so its time to let it go for someone else to enjoy.

$14,000 OBO

vert001-1.jpg

939b4f5f.jpg

46d4bfd0.jpg

vert008.jpg

vert007.jpg

7b170a14.jpg

Last edited:

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Don't want to clutter up your for sale thread but damn!!! That thing is beautiful man, i want a turbo fox so bad.. Such a clean ride man GLWS.

1/4MILEMUSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Don't want to clutter up your for sale thread but damn!!! That thing is beautiful man, i want a turbo fox so bad.. Such a clean ride man GLWS.

Thanks man. No clutter taken. Comments like that make me feel like all the blood,sweat and tears i put in it are all worth it.

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Put a Boss block and an intercooler in that thing and it would be a BEAST! Nice car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back