Fuel Calculations way off after SC install

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with my JDM tune on my Saleen SC when I got it in 2009. JDM swore it wasnt the tune. I talked to them a few times with no luck. Got someone else to fix it.

Makes you really wonder how well these tuners really know what the hell they are really doing.

They don't. Just like jdm shutting off the knock sensors, citing they were too sensitive to the pd blower. The sensitivity of the ks can be adjusted down a bit, so it doesn't false trigger. Roush shut off the ks on the 4.6 engs in 2009 + 2010. There are tuners..and there are tuners.

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
They don't. Just like jdm shutting off the knock sensors, citing they were too sensitive to the pd blower. The sensitivity of the ks can be adjusted down a bit, so it doesn't false trigger. Roush shut off the ks on the 4.6 engs in 2009 + 2010. There are tuners..and there are tooners.

Fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

maurice05

Reaction score
Lito fixed my MPG problems.... now installing a MUCH stronger rebuilt engine.

maurice05

Reaction score
What parameter was wrong?

I didnt ask.... but I get the impression Lito started from scratch. A totally new program rather than attempting to build off the one I had. And so far I've been very impressed with his work. I have even done some stupid stuff to my car and he worked it out. (designed my own PCV system, which failed several different ways) Each failure caused the car to run differently. Lito is really good to work with.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My JDM tuned 05 has been running strong since September of 06.
Drives like it came from the factory with the blower.
I've put nearly 80,000 miles on it since the blower install. Ran a best of 11.13 in the 1/4 mile on road race suspension.
14mpg city 21 highway displayed accurately
Still running the stock motor.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back