G'day :)

scottythesparky

Reaction score
Sorry guys but I'm struggling to get some photos on..don't know if any of u guys can help..I've started a new company up with a couple pals and we have a YouTube channel..it's called supercarsscotland.co.uk and the mussy is on that..if you stroll down there's one that has a young guy laughing and it's about 1.14sec
and other that has a gull wing sls that I drove at the Scottish car show..Did a burn out in the mussy at the main stage and got bollocked for it!! Don't know if one of u could post it on here?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome to S197!

Is this your youtube channel?:

EDIT: it just hit me.."mussy" means Mustang, correct? Never heard that before. That's brilliant!

Last edited:

scottythesparky

Reaction score
Welcome to S197!

Is this your youtube channel?:

EDIT: it just hit me.."mussy" means Mustang, correct? Never heard that before. That's brilliant!

Couldn't see anything bud..we have a few cars etc but my favorite is the muzzy!!

scottythesparky

Reaction score
Now it's come though!! Thanks bud that's my bud Collin..can u understand him?now that's a Scottish accent for ya!!and that's the stang..:))

scottythesparky

Reaction score
Cheers guys..got the first track day at the start of march..any of u guys over this way this year?..:)..question what is a fucktard? Is that the same as a fuckwit?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back