Germany KMC area Here

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That depends on timing... I have orders back to Little Rock in June. We have a fewkin exercise coming up at the end of this month that is sucking up all my time (staff work S U C K S). I am planning on shipping the Stang at the last minute though...

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
That depends on timing... I have orders back to Little Rock in June. We have a fewkin exercise coming up at the end of this month that is sucking up all my time (staff work S U C K S). I am planning on shipping the Stang at the last minute though...

fickin Absolute-Chit-10.. will suck the life out of ya for two weeks straight

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fickin Absolute-Chit-10.. will suck the life out of ya for two weeks straight

Ahh, then you are familiar with my pain... last year it was painful, this year it is worlds worse... it consumes my days already, and we are still over 2 weeks away!

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Ahh, then you are familiar with my pain... last year it was painful, this year it is worlds worse... it consumes my days already, and we are still over 2 weeks away!

Yep, I know how much suckage it equates too. Do you know Vanden Bout and Keehnen over at 3AF/A1?

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Gotcha. I work in the EPOC. Its likely you've seen some of the TASKORDs or Ability to Source ALLCHOPS I have sent your way, and justifiably, you probably cursed at us.. .

I agree, staff work suxxor

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, very familiar... I am A3O Current Operations.

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
Still stuck in atlanta :( At least some good news, my car made it to the port!

09AlloyGT

Speed Gives Me the Runs
Reaction score
Whassup everyone, never realized they had a area for us on here.

I usually post on military stangs and here secretly watching the CornerCarver section... Nice to know more 197 guys...

I drive the 09 Alloy Gt with the A47 grill on Ramshaft. I have the X3 / C&L combo from bama..good stuff....

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I realized something today... my brakes are waaaayyyy too small! I havn't driven the stang in a couple weeks because I am putting miles on my M3 to get it through the break-in period. I just drive it today and it almost felt like it didn't have any brakes at all, compared to the 3. So I think a big brake set-up is in my future.

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Herknav said:
I realized something today... my brakes are waaaayyyy too small! I havn't driven the stang in a couple weeks because I am putting miles on my M3 to get it through the break-in period. I just drive it today and it almost felt like it didn't have any brakes at all, compared to the 3. So I think a big brake set-up is in my future.
I am considering a brake upgrade as well. I think bigger rotors better calipers are in order. My brakes are working way to hard to slow my car from high speed, as evidenced by the excessive dust on the front wheels. What parts are you considering, and where will you buy from?

This excercise suxs!!!

viciousride

Needing more power!
Reaction score
I am considering a brake upgrade as well. I think bigger rotors better calipers are in order. My brakes are working way to hard to slow my car from high speed, as evidenced by the excessive dust on the front wheels. What parts are you considering, and where will you buy from?

This excercise suxs!!!

Trey,

Send me some pics of your car and I'll make a sig pic for you.

Regards,
Mitch

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

This excercise suxs!!!

I am not really considering anything right now, I only fully internalized the need a few hours ago. I'm PCSing in a month or so, so i will be wating till I moves.

Two days in to execution and I already completely dread going in to work in an hour... fuck.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
tough shit, yer not getting it...

time for bed... damnit

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back