Got my Drifts!!!

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
My Drifts came in yesterday mounted on Falkens 275/35/R19's

Got all the wheels off no problem but the jackass who owned the car before me had four stripped lugs on one wheel so I had to take it across the street to my mechanic who had it off in two minutes. Threw two coats of Poorboys wheel sealant on them and will be using Tufshine on the tires after work. More pics to come, here is what I took last night.

IMAG0584.jpg

IMAG0586.jpg

IMAG0588.jpg

IMAG0589.jpg

IMAG0590.jpg

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Drop it bro. Looking good, these wheels sure are popular.

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
K Springs. 1.5" drop all around. I have those along with the entire FRPP Handling Pack. With that said you will also need an adjustable panhard bar. Again, you will need an adjustable panhard bar. Your rear won't be centered.
Love the wheels, I'm anxious to see this car dropped and how it looks with these on it.
Nice choice on the wheels.

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Just to give you a clean idea of a 1.5" drop straight on will look like, here's my '06 Tungsten Gray GT with the K-Springs and 1.5" drop on my stock 18s.
Normally I would want a level drop versus the slightly higher rear but with the slightly taller 315-35 20s I have out back it works perfect for my wheel and tire setup. If I were you and you want a more level look I'd look at an Eibach spring set or something comparable to get the rear down a little more than the front.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Let me know when your ready for springs. I keep the frpp's in stock at all times. Car is coming together nicely.

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Every time I see these, I debate them vs. the RTRs. The price is so good but I hate how they aren't as concave as the RTRs. Looking good!

B1GP1MP1N

Banned
Reaction score
Look's sweet!! I have never heard of that sealant before I may have to get some when I get my rims.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back