Got the MBRP Race

Dante

forum member
Reaction score
Got the aluminized version, straight forward install. Pretty loud, sounds amazing while driving makes all the ricers pee themselves.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
That's the exact one I want to get! Is there any drone? How light is it compared to the stock exhaust?

Please post a video as well.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ryan,

My buddy is selling his catback. Let me know if you want it.

Dante

forum member
Reaction score
That's the exact one I want to get! Is there any drone? How light is it compared to the stock exhaust?

Please post a video as well.

its lighter than stock, didn't weigh it but it felt lighter, there is some drone as the "mufflers" are straight through. I will post a video once I get time to do one and clean the stang it keeps raining every other day here and there is rain in the forecast for the rest of the week.

But it is loud and lets everyone know you have arrived.

ridenfish39

forum member
Reaction score
I have the race as well. Fitment is spot on and it is a really nice exhaust for the money. The tips are really nice and they fill out the cutouts. It does drone between 1500 and 1900 rpms when you have a load on it, I just drive around it. I get compliments every day on how good the car sounds. If you don't mind some drone, it's a great bargain for less than 600 bucks. I have it in the black version btw.

Back