GT500 Complete fuel system with BAP's...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Complete GT500 fuel system (harness and extra DM) with dual 40 amp BAP. Excellent condition. I'm building the return system next week so will pull everything out then and ship. The retail price of the GT500 fuel system is $749.95 B4 shipping and the retail price of the dual 40 amp BAP is $449 B4 shipping so you can see this is a smokin' deal.

$760.00 SHIPPED!!!

MARK

SOLD

Last edited:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i got this same setup...if only you would have done this a week ago!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Isn't that always the case, Dex...lol

You got a good deal, Shawn...enjoy!

BTW guys, I will be doing a write up next week of the return system install. I've finally got all the part numbers and schematics on exactly how I am going to do it. The new system will be good for 2000 rwhp (NOT a typo...lol):roflmao:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SOLD TO ME!! WOO HOO........ Im one step closer guys!!

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yes the system will be good for 2000 hp.... so when will the motor be?

:poke:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Never on a 4.6...:moon:

Seriously, even forgetting about never a worry about volts, flow, pressure, spikes, etc, etc. The added benefit is you are also taking all of your gasoline weight and moving it behind the axles where it should be. I can't wait to hit the track again with all the changes to the car. I found a SERIOUS flaw in my suspension and rear end that has been killing my launches. With that fixed and all the new mods, despite being a heavy beast, I'm looking to blow you guys away with how this car is going to take off at the strip. I'm expecting to hang the tires for sure. Most of the new stuff is revolved around weight transfer and suspension, airflow, and areodynamics. Can't wait to get back to the track!:bigbeer:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
sounds great Mark!! was there something broken in the rear?

will be on the watch for slips and vids!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not broken. The company who built my steel 1-piece DS did a great job but the shaft was 3/4" too long. Not a 'mistake' and not their fault. It's not something Adam would have even noticed cause it wasn't until the whole rear was torn a part and the DS was out that the problem was discovered.

With it being too long, the shaft was bunching up the trans and motor. You could easily see where the shaft was literally banging against everything and when the car was under load, the power was bunching up in the rear and screwing everything up. I'm actually surprised I pulled the 60's that I did with it the way it was working. The shaft was cut 3/4" and now the power goes straight to the tires and transfers perfectly. The shop that dialed in my rear and suspension noticed the flaws when they took my rear a part to weld my axle tubes and put in c-clip eliminators. With the exception of my rear shocks(which I picked out), they liked the parts that Adam had recommended for the car but the DS being too long was really not allowing the parts to do their job. Some changes to the pinion angle and some other stuff and the rear was dialed in. Meticulous alignment was the finishing touches. On the brake, if I can hook this power (which I should now) I'm excited to see the results. I've also taken over 150 lbs that was in front of the axles and moved it behind the axles. I've shaved over another 100 lbs altogether without cutting up anything. They worked a lot of tricks that shaved weight I couldn't believe. There is almost 100 lbs under your spare tire well that can be shaved believe it or not by stuff that doesn't even look like it weighs anything.

There was also a nice trick to remove the exhaust heat that goes into the supercharger while the car is idling that tricks the sensor to think its' still doing it's job. Really cool stuff and I'm excited. I'll have lot's of build pics in the next week or so. I've been taking pics and documenting a lot of stuff and I'm just waiting to put them all together in a single build thread.

Mark

Last edited:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
awesome, cant wait to read that thread. I hope you share more info on some of the tricks you pulled out of your sleeve.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wish they were my tricks...lol

I just hooked up with the right combination of people. Adam made me a balls to the wall motor and blower to make the power. I'm just getting help from people who specialize in the stuff to go with it...:clap:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My scale toy car is 'on' good hands but my Chevykiller is 'IN' good hands...:moon: (j/k)

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looking forward to the full build thread.. especially the weight savings!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back