• Deep impact Blue

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm pumped about the purchase. Exhaust coming soon, I'm eyeing the MBRP Street 3" catback. I hear Terry has the best prices around.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm pumped about the purchase. Exhaust coming soon, I'm eyeing the MBRP Street 3" catback. I hear Terry has the best prices around.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can about this new body style and what fits and sounds good. Post what you find out or buy.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Over on 6G I've seen great reviews on the street. No drone (a must due to daily duties) or too loud at cursing, great tone when you want it, and fit is supposed to be good.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
With the IRS an exhaust will be a piece of cake; the stock exhaust comes off in one piece.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Great color choice for an S550! I normally hate silver cars (BORING!), but silver compliments the lines of the S550 like no other color.

Congrats on the new ride :cheersman:

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Good choice. A lot of times, silver is too blah for my taste. But with the crisp edges of the S550, IMO it is the very best color for the car. Enjoy your new ride!

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Greg the exhaust shouldn't be bad at all. Maybe I can find a member here in Houston with a lift (hint hint) to make it even easier haha.

one more pic all cleaned up

Last edited:

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
MBRP Exhaust is on! Sounds amazing, and so quiet on the highway at 2100rpm. Perfect balance. Sounds just like the CJ pony parts video, so I won't bore your with a home made cell phone video haha

EDIT: how do I change my thread name, and delete my poll. I will use this as my S550 updates thread.

Last edited:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I almost went with the street system but I love the race. I'm having resonators put in when I get time to kill the drone.

quiksilver15

forum member
Reaction score
Yah I've read about the Race drone, that's why I didn't order it. The street is perfect for my taste. Plus I will probably add longtubes and catted pipes next year, after I pay for this wedding.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back