Hey Steve, do you export parts

kerrynzl

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Steve, I phoned your 1-800 number today only to get "this number is not in service" [probably blocked from overseas calls]

I am wanting to buy a few parts to be sent to New Zealand. [or a Ca 90222 address if we're quick, I have a car being shipped from there]

Would you pm me [preferably with an email contact, so I can put things in writing for clarity sake]

Cheers Kerry

kerrynzl

forum member
Reaction score
THIS ENDED UP BEING A TOTAL F****N WASTE OF TIME
[apparently they aren't capable of selling to overseas customers] OR DON'T WANT TO.

I was given a link to proceed to check out, but this cannot be completed unless I have a STATE in my delivery address. DUH!!

If I added a dot or comma, it rejects my credit card because the billing address and delivery address are different from my actual address.

I was given a phone number to sort this out, the same 1-800 number that is BLOCKED from calls from outside of the USA.
If they gave me an actual direct phone number, it could be sorted

I emailed Steve direct last Thursday afternoon, to see if he can sort this out but haven't got a reply.

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Give him a chance, he does not work weekends, I know he said you contacted him Thur but he may have missed it.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
THIS ENDED UP BEING A TOTAL F****N WASTE OF TIME
[apparently they aren't capable of selling to overseas customers] OR DON'T WANT TO.

I was given a link to proceed to check out, but this cannot be completed unless I have a STATE in my delivery address. DUH!!

If I added a dot or comma, it rejects my credit card because the billing address and delivery address are different from my actual address.

I was given a phone number to sort this out, the same 1-800 number that is BLOCKED from calls from outside of the USA.
If they gave me an actual direct phone number, it could be sorted

I emailed Steve direct last Thursday afternoon, to see if he can sort this out but haven't got a reply.

Sorry about the lack of response via email, I just went back and found it and will reply momentarily. One of the frustrating features of Outlook is that it's far too easy to accidentally mark an e-mail as "read" and then it obviously just blends in and doesn't get answered.

We do ship internationally all the time and without having to do anything special so it's entirely possible the system just doesn't like your address although I've run into issues with shipping systems requiring a "state" for UK and German addresses as well which can be fun to sort out. We do have the fraud filters cranked up pretty high on the cards as well simply because we have to in order to not get burned on bad sales.

One option is using Paypal Express, that's all verified on your end so if bypasses our site filters.

-Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back