hi from across the pond

gt phil

Reaction score
interesting site you guys have got here so thought i would drop in and say hi from snow covered England i own a 05 gt convertable in black had it 2 years now, mods so far are roush springs, ebc rotors and pads, hood and side scoops ,chin spoiler, chrome bullit wheels and variuos chrome interior bits.would like to add a cai next which make do you guys recomend ? and do they all need a tune.
cheers
phil

JimC

Reaction score
Welcome, get some pictures up of your Mustang! Did you convert to right hand drive? My wife and I visited England a couple of years ago and saw a few Mustangs around.

Any CAI that doesn't require a tune really isn't worth anything performance wise. Check out the C&L line of intakes, very popular. Best bet is to order a tuner and intake at the same time.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
First off, Welcome Phil!!

Secondly, not all of your CAI's require a tune...but for the most optimal power increase, go with the C&L Racer and an SCT Xcal 3 package, or JLT and an Xcal 3..

gt phil

Reaction score
thanks guys for info and quick response the car is still left hand drive, soon got used to it over here plus some converted cars are looked on as dangerous with the work involved and not done right plus very expensive how does £6000 sound !! don't know how to do photo's had same prob with our site here not computer minded, will get mate to sort it when snows gone.

gt phil

Reaction score
just looked at the C&L cai might be a stupid question but whats the difference between the 'racer' and the 'street' besides the price and also 'livewire'
cheers
phil

Shades

Reaction score
just looked at the C&L cai might be a stupid question but whats the difference between the 'racer' and the 'street' besides the price and also 'livewire'
cheers
phil

Racer is plastic and though some people say doesn't look as good as the "Street" I was told from a very reputable person to go for the Racer as it's just "better" . *cough* Doug *cough*

Lower Temps I'm assuming and I think the Racer costs less as well...

Back