HOLY HELL!

benjytps

forum member
Reaction score
We have had the opportunity to work with allot of good shops and suppliers but these guys here have blown me away. The amount of integrity and ethics the team at Freedom Racing have is UNMATCHED in the industry.

This is not an obvious plug or an attempt by "a dealer" to push parts for them or sell you anything. This is strictly to share my experience with these guys over the last year or so of dealing with them.

THANKS TAD!!!!

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We have had the opportunity to work with allot of good shops and suppliers but these guys here have blown me away. The amount of integrity and ethics the team at Freedom Racing have is UNMATCHED in the industry.

This is not an obvious plug or an attempt by "a dealer" to push parts for them or sell you anything. This is strictly to share my experience with these guys over the last year or so of dealing with them.

THANKS TAD!!!!

Wow, not really sure what to say but I guess I'll go with... Thanks brother! We do try hard to treat people right. :highfive:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I agree. After my recent experience with them, I'll use Freedom Racing unless I need a part they dont stock.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Another great experience here!!!! Got my stuff in and now can't wait to put it on. Tad was awesome. Everyone needs to follow his lead on customer service

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Good to hear stuff like this about another one of our vendors here on S197.com. Maybe a suggestion on a way to expand your national exposure might be to team up with another awesome company like American Muscle, seems like you guys would be a great match for each other.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah x 2. Tad is awesome.

Tad is awesome x 3! Haha, thanks guys!!
My background is in customer service and I take it seriously. We're a small company but each of us have a passion for our roles. I'm blessed to work with the talent I do. I let the others make some awesome tools and suspension and I make sure everyone is 100% satisfied. We do have a great team...

merk

forum member
Reaction score
Another satisfied customer! I have your LCAs and PHB. great product,price and AWESOME customer service. This is becoming more and more scarce to find as you can see with all the threads that have been poping up. Great people make a great company not great products.

uwishprod

Youtuber Howto
Reaction score
Another very satisfied customer here. Over the years with many cars and many parts company's, I have to say this place is the top of my list with customer service and quality of parts. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to upgrade their suspension.

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
So much win in this thread. This just shows what happens when you put the customer first... Some other companies need to take notes from freedom racing ::ahem::

Back