How Much Does It Weigh?

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like to pull the sags and remove all the heater and ac stuff. Don't use heat as the car stay in the garage all winter. But I think the wife would flip lol. She still thinks it's a street car lol.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my exhaust. They are flowmaster outlaw mufflers 7" long. Got both at summit for 209. Had to have the inlet opened up a little to get them over the hpipe. They sound great outside the car but it's pretty loud inside.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Ac removed everything in engine compartment
Rear seat removed
Front sway bar removed
Bmr k member
Bmr a arms
Bmr sway bar delete/rad support
Qa1 coilovers front
Stock seats removed. Drivers corbaeu. Passenger would only be another 20lbs
Upr lower control arms
Upr relocation brackets
Lmr sve front drag wheel
Evap under spare removed
Axle back mufflers removed
Over axle pipes removed
Spare tire and jack gone

I believe the oem passenger seat weighs aprx 52 lbs..and comes out with just 4 bolts. Drag racer's will remove the pass seat....a cheap and quick way to dump 52 lbs.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
I believe the oem passenger seat weighs aprx 52 lbs..and comes out with just 4 bolts. Drag racer's will remove the pass seat....a cheap and quick way to dump 52 lbs.
I meant adding the passenger corbeau only adds another 20 lbs. by just having the drive I saved all most 80lbs.

SKEDDIE

Tryin to pay the rent!
Reaction score
I figure I can drop another 100# pretty easy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 101

SKEDDIE

Tryin to pay the rent!
Reaction score
FX1 Seats ordered!
Custom rear seat delete made. Weighs in at 3lb so far. going to cover it with leather.

Attachments

• Seat Delete.JPG
    Seat Delete.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 68

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
I'm a bit late posting here 'cause I've only just become a member, but has anyone suggested weight reduction of the driver? Those of you who weigh 200+lb could consider losing a few. ;)

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
I'm a bit late posting here 'cause I've only just become a member, but has anyone suggested weight reduction of the driver? Those of you who weigh 200+lb could consider losing a few. ;)

You mean live in a desert and sweat till we are the size of a toothpick? No thanks. I am a happy 200lb fat fuck that has enough mass to withstand a brisk wind :kma:

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Matt, have you thought about taking all the evap. stuff out. People are saying it is worth 36-40 lbs.
secret.gif

attachment.php
This looks interesting...just yank it out and plug the hoses or are some still connected to something? I'm sure you have to have a vent....speaking of vents, doesn't this affect something in the tune?

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
This looks interesting...just yank it out and plug the hoses or are some still connected to something? I'm sure you have to have a vent....speaking of vents, doesn't this affect something in the tune?

Yeah, you will need a few adjustments (basically turning that crap off sui no codes)

I don't think I saved that much weight tho but it all adds up

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my exhaust. They are flowmaster outlaw mufflers 7" long. Got both at summit for 209. Had to have the inlet opened up a little to get them over the hpipe. They sound great outside the car but it's pretty loud inside.

What's with the clamp in the center of your h-pipe? I've considered a similar exhaust setup for track days, any chance you can post sound clip vids?

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Anyone got figures for driver/passenger power mirror assembly weights?
Thinking of going to "lightweight" race mirrors (or motorcycle mirrors) on the race car, not sure if it's worth the trouble or expense.

Edit:

Info already here, I forgot how to use the SEARCH button.

Stock door mirror assembly complete: both together are 4.5 lbs. But just think of the wind resistance those things make at 140 mph haha.

No, I just took them off all together for what I consider a cleaner look. No more dog ears. Its a race car.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back