How To Video: Installing AIRAID's 2011+ CAI

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
UPR Products feels that written instructions are a thing of the past. This instructional video is a step by step install of an AIRAID Cold Air Kit for 2011+ Mustang GTs, Part # 451-264. It is found on our website at:

http://www.uprproducts.com/airaid-mustang-gt-mxp-cold-air-kit-system-11-nonoiled.html

Install time for this CAI is less than 30 Minutes, and completed with simple hand tools.

Watch this video from UPR's YouTube page at www.youtube.com/UPRProducts to find out more about this great upgrade!

UPR Products would like to thank Meilee for letting us use her awesome 2012 Kona Blue Mustang GT for this instructional video.

Please subscribe to our channel for other entertaining videos.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just as an expression of my own opinion, I cannot stand having to watch a video for install instructions. It's quite easy to read a piece of paper when I'm elbows deep into an install and reaching for tools, etc. But it's SUCH a PITA to do the same with a video.

I just hope that video instructions do not become the norm. I was absolutely pissed when installing my MGW Shifter to not have complete written instructions and needing a video for part of the install.

Having said that, this is just an intake. Super easy to install and really, no instructions are required for most gear heads.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Partially agree. Video is not a replacement for paper instructions. As Frank said, the paper instructions are valuable when you are in the middle of the install. However, I've watched a few videos (the MGW ones area good example) that certainly can make some things more clear than simple text or a bad B&W picture. So, video is a good supplement to traditional paper instructions.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back