HT1 Spark Plugs

06Mach

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry for sounding like a complete ass, but I was just curious.

Do the HT1 OEM Heat range come pregapped for the factory .40-.50 Range?
And secondly are they one piece?

And your website didn't actually specify the year range, but mentioned the 08 head change, is this an issue for me with an 06?

Thank you and sorry for the dumb questions.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, they should come pregapped in the .40-.50 range. They are not a one piece spark plug. The only one piece spark plugs that we carry at the moment for your application are the Brisk Racing 3VR17S. 06 is the old style of heads so HT1s or the Brisk Racing 3VR17S are exactly what you need.

Thanks,
Chandler

06Mach

forum member
Reaction score
how about the brisks, are the pregapped or will I need to buy a spark plug gapper?

Thanks again

GT E UPP

forum member
Reaction score
Always check Spark plug gap to be safe. Yes, even if they say they come pregapped..!!
Plugs could have been dropped, hit, etc. etc..........Gap gauge is only a couple of bucks and well worth the peace of mind .

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
The Brisks come pregapped for an N/A application, but not a boosted application. For a boosted (1 step or 2 step colder plug) application we recommend anywhere from .028 to .032 depending on the amount of boost you are running. The Brisks use a standard 2 dollar gapping tool.

06Mach

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I know I have to check gap, but I was shooting for pregapped so my chances of needing to gap them may be a little better.

I have the gap guage, but an actual gapper..well that's another story.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back